조회 수 2,090 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down 목록

Ministry News from Dr. Mike Peper

November 2013

“(For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)” – Psalm 49:8 (KJV)

Dear Pastor and Church,

I have been focusing on our new relationship with the military in Sierra Leone, but I want to include some of God’s blessings in other areas of the ministry.

We have had over 1,000 professions of faith this year which gives us a total of 5,000 plus souls saved in the last 4½ years and over 1,000 baptized.  

36013497_1390397337_68685

We started our third elementary school in September with 10 preschool students, giving us a total enrollment in the three schools of 207.  Through the giving of several churches, 63 scholarships have been provided for students who have not been in school before.

In September we started the new school year for our Bible Institute.  We have 30 full-time students enrolled.  This begins our 4th year and we will be graduating 5 students next July.

191596406_1390397372_25603

We gave our remaining medical supplies and medicines to the army hospital in Freetown.  ‘Bearing Precious Seed’ is going to provide 10,000 complete Bibles for the active military.  They have included this project in their fundraising month of February 2014.  I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.

During the last 4 years, our Mabanto Church has been meeting in a bamboo structure.  The Chief of this village has given us a piece of land on which we would like to build a more permanent structure.  We need approximately $1,000 to construct this facility.  Please pray with us that this need will be met.

Thank you so much for your faithfulness.

In Christ,

Mike & Diane Peper 

TAG •

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5