선교사님편지

해외선교처
14-03-17 19:31

시에라리온 - Ministry News from Dr.Mike Peper (March 2014)

동부교회
조회 수 2,085 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down 목록

Ministry News from Dr. Mike Peper

March 2014

“(For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)” – Psalm 49:8 (KJV)

I am very happy to report that last month we had 141 people that made profession of faith in Christ.

We are in the process of enrolling 21 more students to our elementary schools and have added the chief chaplain to our Institute faculty.

We are in the process of preparing for our second leadership conference with the chaplains from the military, police, and prisons. As you may recall, we had our first conference in September, 2013, and due to the deployment of Sierra Leone troops to several African nations, they have asked us to conduct the seminar in June of this year. The chief chaplain has visited the military in Guinea and Liberia to invite 5 chaplains from each of those countries to the seminar. We are anticipating a gathering of 400 chaplains for each day of the week-long meeting. Please pray for this wonderful opportunity.

Before returning home last week, I was invited to take part in the Armed Forces three-day celebration. I was given the privilege of laying a wreath at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. On Tuesday, at the close of the celebration, I was invited to attend a Presidential Reception where I met President Koroma, along with the Vice President.

547598662_1395052246_40816 

Above is a picture of the President as well as a representative from Great Britain. Please pray for us as I am planning to return to Sierra Leone in April.

Thank you for making all this possible.   

In Christ,  

Mike Peper

TAG •

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5