동부교회
조회 수 1,763 댓글 0
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

+ - Up Down 목록

July 2014

“(For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)” – Psalm 49:8 (KJV)

We are happy to report that our training seminar for the military chaplains went extremely well.   There were over 430 registered.

I want to say a special thanks to Pastor Dave Brown and Scott Jacobs for coming for the training in the midst of this Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone.   As a result of both last years and this years meetings we have been asked to make this a yearly event. Both the police department and the prison chaplains have approached us about outreach and training in their repective areas.  

The Minister of Defense participated in our week of meetings and brought the graduation address. The Head Chaplain, Lt. Col. Kargbo, expresses his thanks for all who made this meeting possible. I would like to express my personal gratitude to Pastor Bill Monroe and the Florence Baptist Temple, along with Pastor Herb Gilbert and Beacon Baptist Chruch for providing meals and materials for Participants.  

The students in our 3 elementary schools were able to conduct their annual "Sports Day" in the National Stadium. It was an incredible experience for both the students and their families.  

Please pray that the "Doctors without Borders" will be able to isolate the Ebola and begin to get contro of this deadly disease.  

Thank you for what you are doing in behalf of the people of Sierra Leone.    

In Christ,  

Mike Peper

TAG •

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5

Sketchbook5, 스케치북5